Travelling in a group of more than 9 has never been easier! Just follow the steps below to ensure smooth travels with us.
How to make a group booking
- Check AirAsia’s flight schedule
- Please specify the flight number, flight dates and number of guests (minimum 10 guests or more per departure flight)
- Contact AirAsia's group desk
- Average fares will be quoted based on current seat availability
- Guest will be advised on Group Booking payment and booking conditions
- A non-refundable service fee per guest per booking is payable should guest agrees to the quote fares
- Quote AirAsia BIG Member ID to earn AirAsia BIG Points. Be a AirAsia BIG Member here to redeem your AirAsia BIG Points for free flights.
- Payment can be made via credit cards, cheque and cash payment to AirAsia's bank account
- Receipt (bank-in slip) must be faxed to AirAsia Group Desk at +603 8775 1796 (AirAsia - AK, FD, QZ, Z2, I5 flights) / +603 2787 0111 (AirAsia X - D7 flights) before 1500 hrs (GMT+8)
- Booking number, corporate / agency ID (If any) must be indicated in the bank-in slip for easy reference
- only company cheques will be accepted
- personal cheques will not be accepted
- subject to cheque clearance (minimum 3 days)
FAQs on group bookings.
Terms and Conditions
Group bookings: These are governed by specific terms that vary from time to time. Please contact us for further details.